Mar 06, 2021
Saeed Foroudastan, Program Director
Vahid Khiabani, Program Coordinator
Engineering Management Concentration
The College of Basic and Applied Sciences offers the Masters of Science with a major in Professional Science (M.S.) with six concentrations: Actuarial Sciences, Biostatistics, Biotechnology, Engineering Management, Geosciences, and Health Care Informatics.
Please see undergraduate catalog for information regarding undergraduate programs.
Admissions to the Master of Science in Professional Science with a concentration in Engineering Management requires
- an earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with a major in Engineering or related areas;
- basic competency in word processing, electronic mail, library retrieval systems, presentation graphics, spreadsheets, and databases.
Once accepted into the College of Graduate Studies, students in the Master of Science in Professional Science program may enroll for one semester before fully admitted to the program.
All application materials are to be submitted to the College of Graduate Studies.
- submit application with the appropriate application fee (online at www.mtsu.edu/graduate/apply.php);
- submit official transcripts from all collegiate institutions attended;
- submit three letters of reference to email@example.com (or mail to College of Graduate Studies);
- submit an official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) report. A composite GRE of 286 (current scale) or 900 (former scale) is expected for consideration for unconditional admission.
Once admitted to the program, each candidate must complete a minimum of 36 semester hours of graduate credit.
Curriculum: Professional Science, Engineering Management
Candidates must complete 36 hours in the following course of study.
Concentration Courses (21 hours)
- file a degree plan in the College of Graduate Studies prior to entry into the program;
- file a Notice of Intent to Graduate form in the College of Graduate Studies within the first two weeks of the term in which the candidate intends to graduate.